Skip to main content

RIZQ



Dear Lover, 

Oh to love and to be loved. What a fleeting feeling. There's a clip of this guy saying that Romance is like Rizq and not everyone will experience it and I can't help but agree with him. You see, love has always been something everyone sought and wished for but a few get to find it and even fewer get to experience it. 

To change who you are to accommodate someone you love is a price most people cannot pay. We are egotistical creatures and our pride cannot let us stop being who we are just so that we can be truly happy. Funny how we are our own limit to the joy and happiness that we so desperately seek. 

I believe that love means changing the minute tendencies that we have grown accustomed to and starting new habits that will accommodate those that we love. You see, I seem to enjoy slow music but if my partner, the lady whom I have decided to try love with loves groovy music then I'd have to slowly start listening to the genre. 

If we are honest, I might never like the music but I'd learn to love the vibe it brings to the relationship. Maybe the groovy music is what she needs to listen to as she does her chores and if we are doing the dishes together then I'll look forward to experiencing her dance or hum as she works. Maybe my slow music is what we would look forward to as I play with her hair or maybe it would play as we gossip. Nonetheless, what we love could be accommodated in the relationship and we would grow to love each other even more as we look forward to the adventure of what we have so desperately tried to hide from the world, our closeted desires, wants, and likes. We would be open to each other and love would be truly what it was meant to be... the nakedness of two beings and the comfort of being accepted for we are!

I truly believe that love is very simple but also very hard as it is a battle with self and how far we can go for those we love. 

The question is, are you willing to change for her or him or would you rather continue chasing love with the hope that your ego won't be affected? 


Love,


Thairu.

Comments

  1. "...To change who you are to accommodate someone you love is a price most people cannot pay..." That part got me thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l