Skip to main content

MISERABLE MAN.

In the future
If by some miracle
You find yourself in the position to fall in love again 
Fall in love with me... 

Paulo Coelho once said that;
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you... 
So, I hope you would understand it when I am stuck cause I lost you. Everything was aligned, the first time you walked in, in your grey pants and that smile that made me fall for you. And how my heaven was my moments with you...

When we held hands on our way home, when we shared earphones together and I still crave for such moments again. A cold evening and it's just us at the back of the vehicle, holding hands, listening to pink sweats and the world seeming to slow down for us to savour every moment of it.

But all that's gone. So I walk listening to pink sweats but he is the reminder of everything I lost and I started disliking his music. But he is not at fault but maybe the fault is to be found within myself. Maybe if I chose to take the step forward then he would be beautiful again but I would still want her fingers interlaced with mine, her scent on my clothes, her lips on mine, her love and care and how the world seemed to ensure that she was mine till she wasn't.

So who is at fault, why did the world turn it's back on me. I don't remember doing anything that would justify the pain of loss and I won't accept that bs about learning experiences because I never cared for that class. I am here fighting my demons and she would have been by my side but loneliness and guilt are by my side and they call me Mr. Forgettable.... 

So maybe I am. Maybe it's easy for her to forget but she felt like home and when we parted I have been a miserable man who does what he can to forget but this has proven that trying to forget makes you remember more... And more is painful since it's the reminder that you might never experience that again...

So maybe all I wanted was a place to feel like home and now I have to heal my soul but currently I am a Miserable man...

Thairu.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l