Skip to main content

KING OF A TRAGEDY


Dear Lectiophile, 

I wanna burn in the fire below

I wanna dance with the devil you know

take me to heaven and don’t let me go

I am the king of a tragedy

Do you suffer from a need of wanting to be perfect and not make errors but for some reason errors seem to be part and parcel of who you are? Errors seem to become a sort of identity, (aaah yule kijana huwa anamake errors kila time)

I hate the fact that small tragedies have become a normal thing for me; I always want to ensure that the loved ones around me get to have a great time but I find some way to make them not to and I really do not have control over it or maybe I do and I haven’t figured it out yet.

I keep losing all my virtues ’

I’m a magnet to your pain

Waking up to hear the siren

 

Do you feel the urge to just leave people as they are because you feel as though your absence would be more of a reward to them? They would have an easier time if you were out of the picture. They would laugh more, have fun more, talk more and not feel pressured. You want to make things better but they end up being worse and now you are worrying if that is part of who you are; a man who makes things worse… a king of tragedy!!!

The need to plan things out then watch things unfold in a manner you never planned and then those words spoken by some old geezer seem real, “Plans are made to fail”. I really need one of them to work out but they never do and now you start losing meaning in life; What is the essence of planning if the plan will always fail and backfire on you? What more is a man who cannot make a plan that works!!

I wanna surrender and sacrifice

the fear that I feel when I look in your eyes

Please take me to heaven before I die

I am the king of a tragedy

king of a tragedy

So the only solution is to walk through life without a plan and see what fate or destiny has in store for you. If you are a Christian then Jeremiah 29:11 becomes your portion (Can I get a hallelujah). It’s not a good way of coursing through this journey called life but I think a man can be stretched for so long before he breaks and becomes a walking carcass and finally or maybe (a very hard maybe) life decides to smile on him; may life smile my way…

However, life also blesses you with Isak Danielson and your mornings are grand and your afternoons are sad but your nights will have poetry and this cycle is the manifestation of art. This cycle seems to make things easier and happier. You seem to get more joy from books than the company of men. Your thoughts become a safe space and your imagination makes your bubble even more beautiful. Forgetting reality and being high on the you in your head because he seems to do everything right.

I wanna burn in the fire below

I wanna dance with the devil you know

Take me to heaven and don’t let me go

I am the king of a tragedy

king of a tragedy

I hope not many of you have failed plans but if you do; then breathe and maybe try to love yourself a little bit more and try to not beat yourselves up.

Breathe and love always…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l