Skip to main content

SO MY DARLING


 

Is it wrong that I still want to be with you

Now, tomorrow, forever 

Is it wrong that I want you to myself 

Without sharing you with anyone else 

Having your hands interlocked with mine 

My lips on yours

Always loving and choosing you 

Well, maybe it might be wrong 

But I will always love you 

So my darling, I don’t think 

I will move an inch from where my heart is 

I plan to be stagnant and wait for you to come 

And severe these roots growing on me 

I want to continue being intoxicated with, 

The memory of us, of what we would have come become,

And what we will be. 

So my darling, you are my best friend 

Remember I’ll always love you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEB'S

Dearly Beloved, It's been six years since I said I'd watch this piece, La La Land. I've been afraid, though, afraid that it might become my life. A line reads that whoever is afraid of suffering is already suffering from what they fear, and clearly, I have become it.  Seb says that he is letting life hit him till it gets tired then he will hit back and that line made me laugh as life has been hitting me lately. A line reads that don't kick a man whose on the ground but life didn't get the memo since I've been receiving my daily share of kicks everyday. You know, life not being as I had envisioned it as a child. Be married at 25 and have cars and houses and horses and kids... and now I can barely follow through a movie as I need rest.  Mia and Seb are what I had and what I craved for so I understood their story. How both of them sought after their dreams and worked towards them but then life chose different trajectories for them and life seemed good but they were...

LIGHTNING

Mon Ami My beautiful morning dew, I have been dreaming about you lately. You know those dreams where I never quite get to see your face, yet your braids dance against the wind, your laughter fills my ears, my hand rests on your waist, and my lips find yours… only for reality to wake me to a life without you. It’s hard. Some days, I wish your nights felt as empty as mine without me by your side. Do you yearn for me as I do you? Or has life’s turmoil swallowed you whole, leaving no space to think of me, of us, of what we could become? I, for one, dream. I wish. I manifest. I imagine our time together will be heavenly, that you’ll: Hold me until we die Weather together the storms of life Won't always be sunshine Baby, we're blends of imperfection Give me your heart and soul Love me like you've never loved before Beautiful morning dew I'll be your shoulder to cry on to I have been growing, emotionally, mostly. I am learning to blend childishness with...

LOVE ME WRONG!

  A quote read, “It’s hard to wait for something you know might not happen but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.” The quote felt timely. I read it at a time when I struggled with letting go. I don’t want to, though. She was mine, but she wasn’t. She might never be, but I want her to be. Why? Umm... because she is everything! What does that mean? I also can’t tell but I know that she is everything I currently think life is. It’s happiness, sadness, peace, anger, a thin line between crazy and tranquility and I crave to have that forever. You make me want to make mistakes You turn temptation into my best friend You make me just give up and cave Will I ever fall in love like this again? She gaslights me into thinking that crazy is normal. She pushes my boundaries, and I want to try everything at least once. The whole time, I am certain that the ideas are extreme, but I am exhilarated, and I love the thrill it brings. I have tried fallin...