Skip to main content

INFINITY


'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate

You're my paradise

And I'll do anything to be your love, or be your sacrifice

'Cause I love you for infinity

 

Dear Strangers,

“Just because they don’t love you the way you want to be loved doesn’t mean they don’t love you with everything they have”

I’ve recently gone through an experience that had me question everything I believed in and stood by but I’m slowly growing my faith and patience back.

 

Have you ever felt like giving your partner the world but then realized that both of you are from two different worlds. Let me explain it for the guys at the back; I don’t believe in that whole ‘we are alike in so many ways’ crap because the natural way of things is unlike poles attract; so your partner should be nothing like you. And yes I am judging those of you who are similar to their partners because that means you are narcissistic people.

We all have different POVs of life and I believe understanding that before committing to anyone will make the process all the more somewhat easier. Now Now, I know that we may see them and want to give them all that we have and also hide choose to hide our ugly sides because we know that they don’t deserve that. But this ‘ugly side’ is very crucial in our current process of how we handle relationships in this generation. We tend to be perfect beings and hide our flaws but these ‘hidden flaws’ find a way to be seen and this builds up insecurities and eventually, we fall apart. Yes, most of our flaws come from a dark place but I believe we should wear them and walk confidently with them so that people can know what to expect and choose to love us regardless.

I love someone and I would like to share my bubble with them but have I taken my time to consider and know what their bubble looks like? Have I taken my time and realized how different they are from me? We tend to date the idea of our partners more than the physical person and this leads to numerous arguments since we are all expecting the ‘normal’ love and that might be impossible for them. Yes, communication helps but have you been with someone who likes dealing with things on their own. This will be challenging for most of our ‘young folks’ because we are busy preaching solitude and independence and eventually lack the knowledge of where to draw the line. I believe in being by ourselves but not alone… (I really hope you’ll understand this)

I believe that before you try to love someone you should take your time and understand how they have lived their lives and how they view the world. We have a lot of broken people and they walk around with a smile. I know you’ve seen this smile but is it really genuine or is it a reflex of pain that has been masked by a smile as a survival skill. The smile that could be lighting up your world could be coming from a place of pain and you might not realize it until it’s too late.

When we finally start viewing life from the eyes of our partners, some of us see the pain and hurt and a lot of emotional baggage and decide to save themselves (And this is okay) But still, what are the odds that you get to stick around and go through the luggage together and finally get to a place and create a new utopia of sorts for each other. I won’t lie this is hard and you will have moments of doubt but I believe that it eventually gets easier.

Finally, peace, love, and is it okay to take black coffee with cake or is it unhealthy? Well, I guess I’ll never know until I try

 

  

Comments

  1. ‘we are alike in so many ways’ bears one of the most boring relationship's ever... always be open to new experiences, there's much you can learn from people completely different from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, why did it end so soon.... I wanted to go on and on. Great piece right there. "I believe in being by ourselves but not alone…" I loved that part especially

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l