Skip to main content

WALKING CHAOS

 


Okay Okay, I know it’s been long lakini hear me out. I have been diagnosed with some communicable disease called ‘procrastinare’ and if you might be knowing the remedy kindly drop it pale chini kwa comments.

Nikita Kering’. That’s the title or maybe I’ll change it. Now she has a new song that I don’t really relate with but still, I feel as though I have. ‘EX’ –

Cause I ain’t trynna be you’re Ex So don’t call me if you ain’t trynna

vibe on my wave

I’m on top of my game

I’m on my wave, I’m on my wave Yeah! So don’t call me if you ain’t trynna vibe

on my wave

I’m on top of my game

 

I suppose you all know we live in a generation that is infatuated by red flags but still you don’t feel like leaving that cocoon. You don’t want to spread your wings on some other guy and lighten up their world, but want to stay trapped and try to ‘fix’ them. I am not cut out for this hard work so I don’t think I am part of these persons or maybe I am but have fallen so far, I don’t know where I really am (heeh overthinking is bad).

 

But still, I have tasted love or maybe what I think love is. Not the biblical agape love but this other one, you know that messy one that TikTok says you have to argue every day to confirm you love each other. You know the one you want to make the other one say they love you first so that you can be the dominant one. Or maybe you don’t and I am here proving how toxic I might be. Well, ‘niliokoka’ so ladies this here is a ‘fixed man’.

 

Guys, I think I lost track of what I was talking about. Haiya, Nikita – Mimi this girl bugs me. She is the definition of how life is not fair (Well life doesn’t care if it is) but still her voice. I have listened to her songs a couple of times but this one right here had me engulfed from the minute the beat dropped. Inakaa I am advertising her music but hey if you wanted some new Kenyan music then I’d recommend her.

 

But she talks about the toxic traits that we have as a generation or maybe that’s what I gathered. You know what we do or maybe I am the only one. Treating her like an option ndio it doesn’t seem that you like her that much. Wanting to spend all your time with her lakini you also want to be as far away from her because you know love is a drug and once you get hooked you will need a couple of therapists to untangle whatever is going on in your shattered heart once it ends.

 

But you just can’t help it. Love or rather this generation’s idea of love is walking chaos (I think I just found my title). We are just a pair of chaotic teens who get their idea of love from social media and novels and once we get to a certain level and we don’t have the know-how to tackle the new challenge we opt to leave and try again with a new player. Seems like a good game where the final boss would be commitment with a dash of faithfulness. (This seems like a good idea, who wants to make a game about broken teens trying to fix each other,) I need to calm down.

 

What is real love or rather who said love was real? Because I really need answers or something I can compare what I think love is with it. For if we still refer a couple of suicidal kids (Romeo and Juliet) as a definition of love then we have issues as a generation. But hey this is a conversation that’s already been there but I haven’t heard of a solution so, if you have any enlighten yours truly.

 

Anyways, peace, love, and Nikita’s voice. Goodness, where are talents displayed so that I can choose what I want juu I still don’t know mine na I am seeing some prickly hairs growing on my chin.

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l