Skip to main content

WHISPERS FROM MY CAGE


I really don’t even don’t know why am writing this. I don’t have a topic to talk about but am here about to create art and I don’t even know what the final product will be. I heard Lakeith Stanfield saying he just grooves with his spirit and I presume that is exactly what am doing now. What I know is that I’ll be feeling better when am done. I can’t really explain it but for the longest time I’ve felt caged. Like am not supposed to feel some things. Most people have a perspective of who I am and who I’ll be but there are days I just want to be free. Be a bird and let the wind direct me. I live a closeted life, but there is always that feeling of wanting to riot. Wanting to try different things in life, get to live but I can’t do it because of the repercussions that would suffice if I did. I want to scream or laugh, am repeating myself aren’t I.

I’d like to grow dreadlocks and have that phase in my life escapades. I want to do drugs not the hard ones but some weed and get to vibe to some music and laugh for no apparent reason. I want to seclude myself from the world and hide myself in a library and read all the novels men have written. I’d like this, I’d like that, but I have to come out of my bubble and face the reality that I’ll never get do most of these things. Or maybe I did them? Am a firm believer of reincarnation. Its rather scary but what if we scream during childbirth because we finally see the light and are afraid to go through it. Wait who said there was a light. What if its infinite darkness and we all fear the dark? Am overthinking things again aren’t I.


I also believe that our birthmarks (these are some marks that we have on our bodies that do not relate to any scars we’ve gotten and funny enough I have one on my left rib) are marks that we carried from our past life. So, what if I was stabbed in the heart and I carried that scar to this life. Was I free in my past life or was I just another man that followed rules and never broke them till I passed on  to this current state of stagnity. This is very dark even for me; I should probably go and buy myself some yoghurt and continue binge watching animes. Well am laughing again, the foul mood has left. I need some sunshine and a cold drink. Well whatever catches my eye first then.

But maybe one day I’ll get to experience these things. Have a bad boy phase and regret it then tell my grandkids about it. Life is really funny isn’t it. We lead a care free life when we are kids and then we get the title teenager and we start making life complex in our own different ways. I’d like to be carefree again; it’s really funny when I think about how society would view me when I do. Well this was fun but I have to get back to this boring phase am in. Ice cream will do it then (sighs). Anyways be blessed and try to not be closeted. I think I’ll take this a step at a time, I should definitely buy a dreadlock wig. Don’t forget, peace, love and ice cream this time … 

Comments

  1. Well, well, well! Don't I just love the flow of this body. Your skill in story telling is fantastic bruh! I love this.
    Hio story ya reincarnation nitakam tuchape😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOMETHIN' STUPID

  My Little Haven, I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Albert Schweitzer said that if you love something then you have to let it go and he didn’t say how much letting go hurts. One plus one isn’t adding up to two since explain this; I love you, but I have to let you go because of that love. Why? Is it because my love is wrong? Is it because I am underserving of your love? Or is the world adamant about me sacrificing everything I proclaim to love just to teach me some lesson I never care about?  The simple art of letting go is not simple at all. You have to take a deep breath and accept that your beloved shall be in the arms of another. That whatever you love will be loved better wherever it goes. That it will be taken care of better than you could ever do. But then what if you loved it unconditionally, do you still have to t

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW!

Babycakes, I think I finally met her. Well, she was always in my life but I never really thought of her in that light then I was walking in darkness and she became the light I ran to. I don’t know when I fell for her but I think I always held her to some higher regard compared to other ladies. She, my woman, (I get to say that my woman, my lady) is a ball of energy and I feel loved, accepted, and wanted by her. Everything comes easy with her, well, loving her is easy. Being loved by her feels easy. I am smiling as I write this since I can see her smile while looking at me with her hazel eyes… God her hazel eyes. I wonder if I ever felt seen before I met her. Was I actually seen before her? Maybe yes but I don’t think I care much about the ‘other’ eyes since being seen by these ones has been what I yearn for… Has been what I live for. I am genuinely glad whoever came before me fumbled because he didn’t know what a good thing he had lost. You're the one I love Every second th

END OF ME!

  Dearly Beloved, I will never be Somebody else’s I will always be Either entirely yours Or completely my own There is nothing else That I will ever find Beyond You and I. ~S.L. Gray~   I Love You! There I said it! It’s finally off my chest. I can now breathe. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can smile again after being anguished by that which I could not admit. I have lied to myself that I don’t but here I am finally falling in truth and it feels good and sad at the same time since I still cannot say it to your face. I have desired to tell you this for a while now and I didn’t know how but I guess this does it. I Love You but You don’t; so, only I remains. It sucks being on this boat again, but I will find my shore once more, hopefully, a little bit faster than the first time. I say you don’t since I am afraid of you saying you do. What would I do with your love? How would I handle it? How would I fill you with love when I too l